Gentlemen, there’s nothing quite like throwing on your favorite t-shirt but wouldn’t it be even better that you favorite one looked awesome on you? Absolutely, we’re going to give you 5 tips to ensure your favorite is remarkable.
- It’s all about the fit: the t-shirt you should be looking for is going to be snug in the chest, the shoulders, and the arms but beware of the body not to be super tight. Awesome buying t-shirt pro tip is try to pick the smaller size. If you’re normally in the medium, try the small.
- Sleeve length: wearing super long sleeves length come down past your triceps, your arms are going to look much smaller than usual. On the other hand, if your sleeves are super high, it will look like you’re trying a little bit too hard.
- Make sure the t-shirt fitting you like Whoa!! If you’re going to be wearing untucked, there’s a zone of acceptability and basically mid crotch. Anything lower is going to be too long. Make sure the length cover a belt buckle, it is the perfect line of length. If you see the belt, consider the length will be too short. Any false move could unveil your belly.
- Pick the right colors: the colors of clothes reflect onto your skin. If you have fair skin and dark hair, you may consider wearing the contrast. Wearing tans, blacks, or khakis will make you look “washed out”.
- Be comfortable: people can tell if you’re uncomfortable, and it makes you less attractive. Select the right colors, lengths, fits, and aware of materials of clothes. If you’re still uncomfy with the clothes made of comfortable materials, it may be the issue of fitting.